Saturday, January 16, 2021

Art Gallery

 Hello, Stampers!

Today's Beginner Stamp Series finds us working with Designer Series Paper (DSP) from Stampin' Up!®. I am sure you are going to love the paper. It is so versatile and easy to work with. You can even use Stampin' Up!®'s DSP alone on a card with a sentiment and call it a day! 

I have posted a video on my YouTube channel. Click the image below to view it. 


Here's the  card:


Here's What I used:

Art Gallery Stamp Set

Whisper White Cardstock

Pretty Peacock Cardstock

Fine Art Floral DSP

Multi-Purpose Glue

Pool Party Ink

Pretty Peacock Ink

Rhinestones 




Here's What I Did: 

  • Cut my cardstock down to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"

  • Cut my mat/image cardstock  down to 5 1/4 x 4"
  • Cut my DSP image 3 3/4" x 5"
  • Cut my second Pretty Peacock layer 2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
  • Cut my image layer 2" x 3 1/4" 
  • Cut my sentiment strip base 1/2" x 2 1/2"
  • Cut my sentiment strip 3/8" x 2" 
  • Using the multipurpose glue and paste the DSP layer onto the Pretty Peacock base layer. 
  • Stamp the floral image onto the whisper white layer with Pool Party.
  • Stamp the detailed image on the three floral images with Pretty Peacock.
  • Glue the image piece onto the small Pretty Peacock mat.
  • Place dimensionals on the matted image and center it on the card. 
  • Stamp a sentiment onto the strip of white cardstock.
  • Center the stamped sentiment onto the Pretty Peacock strip.
  • Place a dimensional on the right side and glue on the left and place that on the image as pictured. 
  • Place the rhinestones around the image. 
  • The inside of the card needs to be stamped on the bottom right with the same image as the card using the Pool Party and the Pretty Peacock ink. 
  • Don't forget the envelope!

Also, don't forget Sale-a-bration!!











Product List:

tams# 55009 

Art Gallery Bundle
$50.25
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$9.75
Pretty Peacock 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad
$7.50
Fine Art Floral 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$11.50
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$4.00
Simply Shammy
$8.00
Paper Trimmer
$25.00
Take Your Pick
$10.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$4.00
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$5.00
Grid Paper
$12.50
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$8.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Sunflowers

   Hello, Stampers!  Today's card features Stampin' Up!'s Celebrate Sunflowers. With all that is going on in Ukraine, I thought ...