Friday, January 28, 2022

Eden's Garden

 Hello, Stampers!

What a pretty card I have for you today! Do you like to color? This is the card/stamp set for you then!! 

I've used the stamp set and dies from Stampin' Up!, Eden's Garden bundle to create this card. I have used this stamp set so much because I really do love it. 

                                                                                                        What I Used:    

  • The base of the card is Whisper White. It is cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The mat is  Mossy Meadow and cut at 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The DSP image is cut at  3 7/8 x 5 1/8 
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Mossy Meadow ink
  • Night of Navy ink
  • Rhinestone Gems
  • Tombo Glue
  • Dimensionals
  • Eden's Garden Bundle
  • Mossy Meadow ribbon




          What I Did:
  • Gathered supplies needed from above.
  • Stamped the main image on watercolor paper using Stazon ink.
  • Using the watercolor pen I colored the image with the above inks. 
  • Using a die-cut machine I cut the image out.
  • Stamped the sentiment with Polished Pink.
  • Assembled the card by using Tombo glue and popping up the images with dimensionals.
  • Added three rhinestones for dimension/interest.
Click the image below to watch my video on Youtube to follow along and create this simple, easy, and fun card!



Product List
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$9.75
Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
$9.00
Pale Papaya 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Polished Pink 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Polished Pink 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Polished Pink 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Pale Papaya Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Soft Succulent Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Polished Pink Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Elegant Faceted Gems
$7.50
Stamparatus
$49.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$4.00
Water Painters
$12.00
Clear Block H
$8.50
Stampin' Dimensionals
$4.00
Timeworn Type 3 D Embossing Folder
$10.00
Blessings Of Home Bundle (English)
$51.25
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. If you do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator let me know and I will be glad to be yours. 


Thanks!!
Lindy Doeppe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Sunflowers

   Hello, Stampers!  Today's card features Stampin' Up!'s Celebrate Sunflowers. With all that is going on in Ukraine, I thought ...