Today's Beginner Stamp Series finds us working with Designer Series Paper (DSP) from Stampin' Up!®. I am sure you are going to love the paper. It is so versatile and easy to work with. You can even use Stampin' Up!®'s DSP alone on a card with a sentiment and call it a day!
I have posted a video on my YouTube channel. Click the image below to view it.
Here's the card:
Art Gallery Stamp Set
Whisper White Cardstock
Pretty Peacock Cardstock
Fine Art Floral DSP
Pool Party Ink
Pretty Peacock Ink
Here's What I Did:
- Cut my cardstock down to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
- Cut my mat/image cardstock down to 5 1/4 x 4"
- Cut my DSP image 3 3/4" x 5"
- Cut my second Pretty Peacock layer 2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
- Cut my image layer 2" x 3 1/4"
- Cut my sentiment strip base 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Cut my sentiment strip 3/8" x 2"
- Using the multipurpose glue and paste the DSP layer onto the Pretty Peacock base layer.
- Stamp the floral image onto the whisper white layer with Pool Party.
- Stamp the detailed image on the three floral images with Pretty Peacock.
- Glue the image piece onto the small Pretty Peacock mat.
- Place dimensionals on the matted image and center it on the card.
- Stamp a sentiment onto the strip of white cardstock.
- Center the stamped sentiment onto the Pretty Peacock strip.
- Place a dimensional on the right side and glue on the left and place that on the image as pictured.
- Place the rhinestones around the image.
- The inside of the card needs to be stamped on the bottom right with the same image as the card using the Pool Party and the Pretty Peacock ink.
- Don't forget the envelope!
Also, don't forget Sale-a-bration!!