Thursday, December 31, 2020

Painted Poppies Stamp Set and Dies

 Hi All!

I hope all is well! Happy New Year!!!

I created a card today using Painted Poppies. I love this stamp set. The inspiration for the card came from the catalog! The catalog is a great place to start to get your creative juices flowing. 

Here's My Creation: 







Here's What I Did:
I first started with a card base of Whisper White card stock (8 1/2 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 inches). I then cut a mat from the Artisty Blooms DSP (4 x 5 1/4). Using my Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine I die cut the dies in Rich Razzleberry card stock. I used the lighter section of the Artistry Blooms DSP to stamp the sentiment "Thanks" in Rich Razzleberry. I matted the sentiment behind a black piece of cardstock. I adhered the dies cut in Rich Razzleberry to the base of the card with Tombo glue. The poppies were put together (the poppy flower outline adhered with Tombo to the poppy whole flower). They were added to the card base using dimensionals to pop it up. The sentiment was added with dimensionals as well. I then added some rhinestones to bling it up. The inside of the card was stamped with the poppy field stamp and I colored them with a blender tool dabbed in Rich Razzleberry ink. I did the same for the envelope too. 

Leave a comment below and let me know what you think! 

Happy New Year!!

Lindy


Here's What I Used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Sunflowers

   Hello, Stampers!  Today's card features Stampin' Up!'s Celebrate Sunflowers. With all that is going on in Ukraine, I thought ...